Asked Questions (FAQs)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Please read the list on this page to know the answers to the most common concerns raised by our customers at The Sweet Room. Our company is based in Greensboro, North Carolina.
- Every product from The Sweet Room is handcrafted when you order, making same day shipping unavailable.
- Orders will not be fulfilled until payment is received.
- Large events must be booked 3-6 months in advance. Please use the contact us page for bookings.
- All large events require a 50% nonrefundable deposit.
- The Sweet Room and our team take pride in every product we offer and strive to deliver them in the best possible quality.
- While there are many things that we do to maintain the shipping around the country, there are unfortunately some things outside of our control like the weather and delays once the package is in the hands of FedEx, UPS, or USPS. As such, the shipping guidelines published on this website are not guarantees of a shipping or arrival date. The Sweet Room is unable to guarantee time of delivery, as this is all subject to the local carrier. Most carriers will deliver packages anytime between 8:00 AM – 8:00 PM.
you are placing an order for a time-sensitive event, we recommend
placing your order early and having it arrive early. A majority of
our products can be frozen upon arrival to preserve freshness. In
some instances, due to weather or other uncontrollable events, we may
have your product arrive earlier than requested to ensure that it
arrives in good condition.
- The Sweet Room is not responsible for delays in transit caused by high package volume, weather, mechanical error, strikes, natural disasters, terrorism safety control, or inaccurate shipping information, and we do not require a signature for the release of any shipment. Leaving a package at an address is ultimately up to the complete discretion of the individual delivery person and is therefore entirely outside our control.
- Customers are responsible for checking that all shipping information is correct before submitting an order and in their order confirmation email. If you need to modify the delivery address once your order has been shipped, a $19 address change processing fee will apply to your order. Once an address modification is requested, FedEx requires one business day to process the change, which may delay the package. The Sweet Room is not responsible for delays in transit caused by address modification. There are no returns or cancellations allowed on any orders once it has been shipped. All packages are shipped via USPS, UPS or FedEx, and therefore we cannot ship to P.O. Box addresses.
do not offer refunds.